Lease up Manager- South End (200 Units)
Lease Up Leasing Consultant
Reports to: Property Manager
Supervises: No one
Wage Status: Hourly (Non-Exempt eligible for overtime)
A leader in the development, acquisition, ownership and management of apartment communities is seeking a dynamic, experienced Lease-Up Manager for 200+ units..
This challenging position includes:
- Operations. Ensuring the smooth running of our community in a fast-paced environment. Overseeing all operations including maintenance, capital improvements, lease administration, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, collections, evictions, vacancy anticipation, marketing, lease renewals, service contracts, expense control, audits, etc.
- Customer service. Providing superior customer service and communication to our residents and prospects to enhance customer satisfaction and increase renewals, revenue, reputation and profitability.
- People development. Developing, mentoring, leading, and managing a high-performing, cohesive team, including leasing, customer service, maintenance and management personnel, in order to maximize their engagement and minimize turnover.
- Marketing. Driving revenues with your thorough understanding and analysis of competition and development of creative marketing programs.
Traditional property management experienced required:
Prepare annual budget, collect all possible income and control expenses. Review and analyze monthly financial statements and report any variances. Maintain current knowlege of the local market. Manage on-site marketing activities including web ads/social media/lead management. Provide superior customer service. Continually inspect the community to implement an ongoing maintenance and improvement plan. Must be proficient in Property Management Software applications.
Primary function is to increase the value of the asset, uphold all company policies, maintain the physical condition of the property, hire/train, evaluate/supervise/motivate all on-site associates. Must lead by example and be committed to the success of each team member.
- Must have Lease-up experience
- Must have at least 5 years of property management experience
- High school graduate, college preferred