Digital Marketing Manager – Mid- Atlantic Area
|Job Title:||Mgr, Digital Strategy||FLSA Status:||Exempt|
|Department:||Corporate Marketing||Last Revised:||January 2018|
|Supervisor Title:||As Assigned|
The Manager, Digital Strategy is responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies that achieve business objectives, deliver the highest quality leads, meet brand goals by implementing best practices in business and consumer digital experiences and position Bainbridge as a leader in the industry.
- Provide strategic insights around audience segments and personas to improve marketing effectiveness by providing planning and execution guidance for corporate assets.
- Work with marketing teams and business stakeholders in order to develop the audiences, grow engagement and ideate changes to programmatic advertising.
- Work with the marketing team members and regional leadership to develop and execute strategic and tactical social media and online reputation related marketing plans that raise awareness, increase loyalty, and improve our customer’s experience at the individual asset level.
- This position is responsible for delivering compelling value propositions and product stories
- Assists with the research, review, testing, and roll-out of new and/or enhanced products and services
- Provide day-to-day management of the execution across the digital channels including:
- Organic & paid search
- Email drip campaigns
- Text messaging
- Social media
- Data feed to ILS’s and other 3rd party websites
- Manages day-to-day operation of the company’s corporate and property digital assets and social media; assist in website enhancement projects as well as administer company’s web domain account
- Use data driven insights to define digital strategy and
- Assist in developing user journeys and experiences to achieve business
- Manage performance across digital
- Develop and distribute various program and project status and metric
- Enforce content standards and content governance by working closely with all content creators across the assigned portfolio.
- Lead project post-mortems; capture key learnings and develop case studies as
- Support and develop digital advertising buys in conjunction with local teams and agency
- Create roadmaps and project plans to guide execution of programs and
- Ensure new product development projects are delivered on-time and within
- Provides input and assists in the design, development and testing of the overall website and digital strategy for corporate and property-level marketing efforts that support the Company’s business development plan and ensures a consistent look and feel throughout all web
- Interfaces with the Company’s IT group to ensure proper integration is established and stabilized between websites and transactional software
- Works collaboratively with national and regional team members to develop and implement social media marketing and reputation management strategies and solutions that support the portfolio’s marketing goals and adhere to budgeted
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social content is applied to increase engagement both nationally and regionally.
- Oversees and manages the development of communication pieces, promotional materials, presentations, websites, reports and training materials related to the company’s digital platform, social media marketing and online reputation Mentor and provide training, support and resources to associates throughout the organization on best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing digital channels.
- Collaborates with Education on the creation, implementation, and ongoing development of social media and online reputation marketing related education courses, participant guides, and other materials used to improve skill and confidence level of our onsite team
- Gather, synthesize, and share market and customer insights to fuel innovation; position products and service offerings at the segment/discipline level; anticipate product and service trends and outline new market opportunities.
- Manage the planning, execution, delivery and measurement of developed programs.
- Works with internal customers related to specific organizational needs on a project-by-project basis and attends, consults, and contributes at meetings with both internal and external clients and other parties.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Administration and Management of registrar account and domains.
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s)
- Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications, or utilizing other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information, and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
- Incumbents work in an office environment, and must be willing and able to travel to various corporate offices and communities.
- Incumbents must be able to view computer screens and other electronic equipment, paper reports, and journals for extended periods of time where visual strain may result.
- Incumbents must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, or maneuver weights of up to ten (10) pounds independently and twenty-five (25) pounds with assistance.
- Incumbents may be required to perform physical actions such as bending, stooping, crawling, and work in other positions necessary to accomplish the installation of computer systems and equipment
- Regular or routine travel may be required to attend training programs, business meetings and functions, client presentations, or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- A minimum of 4-5 years Digital Marketing experience is required.
- Successful track record of project management, communication and project budget management is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and oral communication skills in order to read, write, and communicate with impact and persuasively.
- Expert knowledge of Google analytics, Webtrends, or other website tracking software.
- Advance skill level with content management systems and related software, as well as website development and maintenance and reporting best practices.
- Proficiency in presentation software, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to develop and/or complete required reports, manage communication, and create and edit impactful presentations, proposals, and other collateral materials.
- Strong background and working experience as a project manager and/or production manager in consumer products or services, working in an ad agency or for a vertical search engine preferred.
- College degree in related field and/or equivalent employment experience in content production or digital marketing experience in the apartment, real estate, and/or hotel industry.